1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi All,

It is with great sadness :sad: that I am selling my xx metals the reason being is that I now need prescription glasses and I am unable to get prescription lenses put into them here in the uk :sad:. It is my intention to send them off to oakley for a service/overhaul but they are for sale please take a look.

I was hoping to sell them for about $350 form reading on here that seems a fair price I hope.
    Hopefully the links below will work.

Xx Metals For Sale - img1017qs.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img1015kp.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img1012dn.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img1009n.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img1007n.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img1005lr.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img1003l.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img1001q.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img0999sl.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img0998qq.jpg Xx Metals For Sale - img0996ng.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You need to post a price per forum rules please, good luck with the sale!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Joben apologies about that. I have put a price on of $350 after reading what others have said. I hope thats a fair price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No problem it's a nice pair!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks just a shame i need prescription glasses cant even wear contact lenses.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent,,,,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Take them to an optometrist and have them sent off for custom cut prescription lenses. It can be done, I had it done for my Juliet's.

Xx Metals For Sale - 31e9e11c.jpg

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would love this pair.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    mickle where did u get the white rubbers?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Walleva. They're not bad for the price. I like them anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.