• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Plasma/Ice...finally

Thats it for me too. I'll probably not increase number now and hopefully gain a few with boxes etc. Im on a kind of 'one in one' out policy, almost, as my wife has been pretty tolerant but I am now close to the wire! :)

im just not quite there on my collection but i may have bought too much on my XX, i just missed the jordans mars the other day...maybe a few more pairs that i dont have and i might be selling some that i have too much... then ill go from there...i bet you have more quality than quantity....how many pairs you have?

I think I have around 38 pairs of x metals. I've not had a count recently which sounds bad I know. I bought a cabinet also but haven't got round to sorting it yet. Guess I'm worried about unboxing and causing damage with dirt/dust etc to lenses. I do have a fairly decent line up and a fair few with boxes that match. I have the leather jordan mars and a Jordan R1 also. No boxes with those though unfortunately. I've a few more R1's and 2 ichiros. All the XX models, copper penny, ruby penny, ruby juliets etc. it's taken some time though

I think a lot of it is down to luck also. I've had a few good pick ups when items have only just been listed so ive been fortunate really.

It tends to be like that sometimes. You see nothing for a while them a couple of deals come along :) If there's anything particular you are looking for I can keep my eye out. I only tend to check on eBay though.