• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX Plasma Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
freakface pls clear ur inbox :D
pm me once u clear regarding this thread's subject :)

Some people reacted to this post.
I would agree with the pricing noted above, $350-400 for a nice example and as noted pretty much any decent XX brings $350 nowadays.
I paid the piper (Swininc) for a loose pair and it was in great shape as were the other 2 varieties of X metals that I purchased there so no worries about that seller.
I pulled the trigger on the Swininc pair because I had found a box on eBay and married them up for a boxed set.
They are the rarest because there was only the initial release of them- not 2 or 3 releases like the Ti02 and the 24K.
I will share this and I hate to be a kill joy (esp since this is a WTB thread)- but I looked for these for a long while and when I finally got a pair (and a great pair), they just didn't turn me on that much. A pretty boring colorway when compared to the Ti02 and 24K.
So circling back to your question that led me to my aside, $350 - 400.
Good luck with your search!

Username Hidden said:
I would agree with the pricing noted above, $350-400 for a nice example and as noted pretty much any decent XX brings $350 nowadays.
I paid the piper (Swininc) for a loose pair and it was in great shape as were the other 2 varieties of X metals that I purchased there so no worries about that seller.
I pulled the trigger on the Swininc pair because I had found a box on eBay and married them up for a boxed set.
They are the rarest because there was only the initial release of them- not 2 or 3 releases like the Ti02 and the 24K.
I will share this and I hate to be a kill joy (esp since this is a WTB thread)- but I looked for these for a long while and when I finally got a pair (and a great pair), they just didn't turn me on that much. A pretty boring colorway when compared to the Ti02 and 24K.
So circling back to your question that led me to my aside, $350 - 400.
Good luck with your search!

Yeah the relative unpopularity when it was released also means theres less circulating pairs. And omg, the piper is swininc?! Wow

Yeah,you are right.I only looked at the main piccie,looks very light.

then why are people holding on to their plasmas instead of the tio2s? simply coz of rarity?

resurrecting this thread. help me out guys. but please be reasonable with the price, hehe....

i just pmed piper and nope, not swininc....

oh haha. well that was strange. i wonder who it is

Status
Not open for further replies.