1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It pains me to sell this one but realized that it's time to move her to another home. This is my last XX and suffice to say I saved the best for last.

Mint (could even pass for LNIB), serials match, complete with extra nose bombs, t-shocks, and paperwork. All OEM, never used, never tuned, never displayed! Even the foam inside is intact. Frame is pristine and lenses are immaculate. Hinges are nice and tight. Nothing really more to say than this short disclaimer: Ever since owning this pair it literally stayed inside the box which is inside another box and never saw the light of day.

Asking $1,000 via G&S shipped and insured CONUS. Will ship OCONUS but you have to shoulder shipping and insurance. I honestly think the price reflects the most current circulating rate here in our community! And this is considering that all aspects could easily be a 9.5/10. No trades please. I can provide more pics if you wish. If they don't sell then it's ok I will keep them. :) Thanks for looking! :)

XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5048.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5049.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5050.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5046.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5052.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5054.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5042.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5043.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5044.JPG
    XX Plasma Ice - IMG_5045.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 1/16/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    After looking at the uploaded pics... I just realized that the box has some tape on the side (2nd to the last pic) so I won't even attempt to remove that and just adjust the price accordingly...

Now $975 shipped.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $OLD! :) XP is going to a new home! Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.