• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX (Polarized), Zero 0.4 - Prices Lowered 9/20!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

-=Edit 2013-08-29=- Guess my guess at pricing was off, so we'll lower both and see if that helps!
-=Edit 2013-09-20=- It didn't. Let's try once more. Surely someone has got to be interested in these, right?

I'm kind of new around here, so forgive me if I do any of this incorrectly.
I have absolutely no idea what either of these pairs are worth, so feel free to make a reasonable offer. They're not doing me any good just sitting here, so I can be flexible.

First up, I have a pair of Black/Black Iridium Polarized XXs in pristine shape from 2008. They were given to me as a gift several years ago, and I just never liked the fit, so I never wore them for more than a few minutes. Includes bag, original box, and even the original SGH receipt, if you want it
dSfgZex.jpg

I'd like to see about $140 $100 for these, but that's just a guess- I have no idea what these are actually worth these days

Second is a pair of what I'm pretty sure are Zero 0.4 (New) in Joker with Gold Iridium lenses. Full disclosure: these were a pair that I found years ago, so I can't be 100% that they are genuine, but they certainly seem to check out. (If anyone can help me verify authenticity on these, let me know!) They were never really my style, so they've been sitting on a glasses stand in my house for most of the last decade.
Good shape over all, the only issues are a small scratch on the left lens (not visible looking out), and the ear stem hinges are really loose (not surprising at this age)
fsFTeuK.jpg

What you see is what you get on this one- no bag, no box.
Price? No idea. Since the rules say I need something, we'll say $100 $70 and go from there.

Prices are negotiable. These aren't doing me any good just sitting around, so if you'd wear them, make an offer!
I'll also entertain trade offers- try me!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
The 0.4 is not glitter gulch that is a goldish brown, yours are moss green with bronze lenses. They are a nice looking pair but since I am not a zero expert I cannot speak towards the authenticity of the pair. Although from what I know they look good to me. GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
The 0.4 is not glitter gulch that is a goldish brown, yours are moss green with bronze lenses. They are a nice looking pair but since I am not a zero expert I cannot speak towards the authenticity of the pair. Although from what I know they look good to me. GLWS.
Neither am I- that's why I got it wrong in the first place :)
In fact, I don't know much about Oakley coloring in general- every other pair of Oakley's my wife and I own are black (about 14 pairs between us), with the exception of her Smoke Fives. Regardless, thanks for the info! I've updated the original post.

New 0.4 - Joker/Gold Iridium - 05-256

Username Hidden said:
New 0.4 - Joker/Gold Iridium - 05-256
Updated (again). If nothing else, I at least know exactly what these things are now! Thanks, guys

Bumping for new prices

Lowering prices again. Someone buy these things!

Never seen a White Oakley box ...Though they were always black?

Username Hidden said:
Never seen a White Oakley box ...Though they were always black?
I have gotten white boxes in the past

pm'd