• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX rating please

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

These are not for sale!

Just wondering how much they're worth.
It's a refinished X-Metal XX and the nose bridge was tuned up at the same time. It was a 24K frame and the serial is still there. New amber black iridium polarized lenses, new rubbers (all OEM except the noses), glasses only.

rko3i8i4.jpg
8kmbe873.jpg

Sweet lenses. Not often one sees those:cool-33:
Thanks for you opinion

Yeah, that's one of my grails. Got the same lens in one of my XS. Oakley should make that lens option again.
sorry glanced at it wasn't awear lenses are rare. can you get better pic of lenses please interested in what they look like. What are they comparable too..

Love the Amber black lenses. In my opinion they're not compatible to other lenses. To look at and to look through. Really brighten up a dull day. My favourite lens I think.

Can I ask what donor lens you used for the xx and the xs. Would love to get some Amber bip in an xs frame. I have 2 sets of monster dogs lenses but in sure they won't work . Lovely looking pair of glasses by the way

Man 24k XX's are my favorite colorway, was the gold all worn off or something?
Got the frame for cheap and didn't like the colorway.

sorry glanced at it wasn't awear lenses are rare. can you get better pic of lenses please interested in what they look like. What are they comparable too..

6r2dlvyn.jpg

Can I ask what donor lens you used for the xx and the xs. Would love to get some Amber bip in an xs frame. I have 2 sets of monster dogs lenses but in sure they won't work . Lovely looking pair of glasses by the way
C'mon @marc2040 fess up where did does lense come from , my first Monster Dog had those and i miss them dearly

Oil Drum, took me a while to figure that out, so please keep the secret!