• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX Squared Polished Carbon w/ Black Iridium Polarized lenses mint condition $450 obo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

XX Squared black with polarized lenses.

Asking $450 obo + S&H and insurance (if you want).

DSCN5988.JPG
DSCN5991.JPG
DSCN5992.JPG
DSCN5998.JPG

I bought these off of eBay back in May; they were brand new in box. I removed the small blue sticker off the lens and have worn them 7 to 8 times since then.

I am selling them because I am afraid of scratching them, dropping them, losing them, etc. Also, they do not fit well on my face; they ride too high up on my nasal bridge.

No scratches anywhere that I can see. Comes with everything you see in the pictures: Box, coin, bag, glasses, vault. More pictures available on request. I will ship insured if you want me too as well as overseas.

We can do paypal but I will add the 3% or 4% fee that they charge.

Some people reacted to this post.
edited

was looking for carbon oo

GLWS

They are Polished Carbon frames; I've changed the title to include this information

just pm you

Eddie,

PM sent.

Bump...

I have these glasses, same exact ones. They are amazing and were my first X-Metals. I saw these selling for $800 on eBay not long ago. $450 is a great price...I would snag them as a back up pair but purchased 3 sets this week and am just about broke now. lol These will move fast for sure....

Username Hidden said:
I have these glasses, same exact ones. They are amazing and were my first X-Metals. I saw these selling for $800 on eBay not long ago. $450 is a great price...I would snag them as a back up pair but purchased 3 sets this week and am just about broke now. lol These will move fast for sure....
Well, seeing as how this thread is 10 months old they may or may not even still be available...

Didn't even notice that...they must have gone for $450. I think?

Username Hidden said:
Didn't even notice that...they must have gone for $450. I think?
Maybe! Decent deal for sure!