1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XX Squared black with polarized lenses.

Asking $450 obo + S&H and insurance (if you want).

XX Squared Polished Carbon w/ Black Iridium Polarized lenses mint condition $450 obo - DSCN5988.JPG XX Squared Polished Carbon w/ Black Iridium Polarized lenses mint condition $450 obo - DSCN5991.JPG XX Squared Polished Carbon w/ Black Iridium Polarized lenses mint condition $450 obo - DSCN5992.JPG XX Squared Polished Carbon w/ Black Iridium Polarized lenses mint condition $450 obo - DSCN5998.JPG

I bought these off of eBay back in May; they were brand new in box. I removed the small blue sticker off the lens and have worn them 7 to 8 times since then.

I am selling them because I am afraid of scratching them, dropping them, losing them, etc. Also, they do not fit well on my face; they ride too high up on my nasal bridge.

No scratches anywhere that I can see. Comes with everything you see in the pictures: Box, coin, bag, glasses, vault. More pictures available on request. I will ship insured if you want me too as well as overseas.

We can do paypal but I will add the 3% or 4% fee that they charge.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    edited

was looking for carbon oo

GLWS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are Polished Carbon frames; I've changed the title to include this information

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    just pm you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eddie,

PM sent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    I have these glasses, same exact ones. They are amazing and were my first X-Metals. I saw these selling for $800 on eBay not long ago. $450 is a great price...I would snag them as a back up pair but purchased 3 sets this week and am just about broke now. lol These will move fast for sure....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Well, seeing as how this thread is 10 months old they may or may not even still be available...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Didn't even notice that...they must have gone for $450. I think?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe! Decent deal for sure!