• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX Ti02 Gen 1 matching

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello forum members. Up for sale is my 1st gen Ti02 complete matching XX. Not forced to sell anymore but I'll leave them up if someone is interested. If I don't find a buyer by 5/15/16 I'll be keeping them. The frames are in great shape with some slight discoloration on the inside of the of the orbitals but can't be seen when wearing. The lenses are the original OEM BI and they have very minor scratches that don't affect vision. The left lens does have a very small scratch in the field of vision but again very minor. The frame was tuned at Oakley Europe not too long ago so the bridge is factory tight. The box is in good shape but no foam and the usual coin slot tears. I have the complete rubber set which is also in great shape. I have extra size 50 t-shox I can send if you want them. Price is $650 G&S OBO shipped CONUS or I will ship international at buyer's expense. I will ship it with full insurance, no exceptions, so you will assume customs fees and taxes if international. Not interested in trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Can't see those bad boys lasting long

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Here are pics of the scratch and the discoloration. The scratch can be seen as a "dot" in the center of the lens on the iridium. It's very minor as stated. The other "lines" that are there are light refraction. The discoloration is on the inside of the orbitals near the t-shox but as you can see it isn't really noticeable or bad. It may not even be considered discoloration at all just a slight defect in the frame. Again, you can't really see it but I want to be as accurate with my description as possible.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Awesome set - looks real nice ;)
They deserve a good home :welcome:

But that dot must be visible when wearing, no?

Kudos for very detailed images and descriptions.

Username Hidden said:
But that dot must be visible when wearing, no?

Kudos for very detailed images and descriptions.
Thanks!

The 'dot' is slightly which is why I mentioned it was in the field of vision. It doesn't bother me though but I guess I should've been clearer. Sorry about that.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks!

The 'dot' is slightly which is why I mentioned it was in the field of vision. It doesn't bother me though but I guess I should've been clearer. Sorry about that.

Oh I probably didn't read carefully enough...

Easy enough to get custom lenses for an XX anyway.

Superb piece fairly priced. GLWS.

Bump. 5 days left.

:bump: 3 days left until I pull them and keep them. Get them before they're no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.