• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale - XX Twenty 5.56 FMJ / Ice Iridium (04-281) - $ Drop!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

The following is from O-Review:

Frame: FMJ 5.56
Lens: Ice Iridium
Family: Frogskins
SKU: 04-281
Icon: Small Icon
Material: O Matter (1999+)
Hinge: Swing

As pictured below, with original box (100% original paperwork inside, ... even the
full, unused, fold-out warranty card), & original bag, these are absolutely as close
to perfection as possible.

Frames, for really no reason other than they are not brand new, are 9.75/10; hinges
tight when opened up & there is excellent alignment between arms & front frame.

Original lenses are absolutely a 10/10, ... not even cleaning/polishing marks.

Original rubbers, 9.75/10, as I have worn these a handful of times, but always cleaned
them with OCD-efficiency afterwards each time.

Also coming with these is a "modern-day", generic Oakley bag, & an oval ballistic, zippered
hard case. Case is 10/10 condition.

b123ab98-0dca-4fc9-a56c-d25a9f0a8845_zps0e71dbbb.jpg

17697ea8-2ded-44f6-bd33-145a7c0931ec_zpse72b2a15.jpg

*Stock* photo ...
81DehSC5u4L._UX575__zpsxbxpvm4s.jpg

$105 PayPal F&F, Shipped USPS with Tracking to ConUS.

I do not know what more I can offer about these XX's to help
get across their condition, etc. Do you? Ask away ... here in
the Thread or PM me.

Thanks for looking, folks.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump for price drop, & very motivated to sell ...

Bump for the weekend.

Also, ... is there really no interest whatsoever? If there is not, I will just pull this.
Someone tell me if this is not something that is sought out. I figured it would
be & would be gone in an hour.

Eh, ... which-er-ever.

You can check ebay and such for completed items to see how much demand these are generating. I bought one off ebay a few months ago in similar condition

I just picked up the same exact thing for 60 shipped. I know it doesn't help, but they are quite nice.

Username Hidden said:
I just picked up the same exact thing for 60 shipped. I know it doesn't help, but they are quite nice.

I truly know these are not made of gold, but I surely figured they would pull more than $60 ... or maybe $75 with everything & a Vault. I know this is extremely ignorant, but I would rather have CSX crush them at a railroad crossing than let them go for, say, $60-80.

Bump. Price drop.

With items such as these there has to be the right buyer. I've had 4 different frames and a set of snow goggles up for a few weeks and only one hit on one pair that didn't come through. Patience is a virtue around here especially if the item isn't made of X-Metal. Lol. GLWS man. If I had extra loot lying around I'd take these off your hands for sure. They're in great condition from what I can see. My little brother owned a pair of these when we were kids and I'd buy them for him if I could.

Let me try this once more ...

Bump, ... another price drop.

:cool-20: