1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Looking for most any combo. Just pm me with what you have and maybe we can work something out. Dont have to have both. I will purchase or trade for lenses or rubbers.
    O matter xx
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: 10/3/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Anyone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Still looking

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Still looking for lenses and rubber

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was in a Sunglass Hut the other day and they had some old stuff laying around that they were going to damage out. I decided to rescue them all. 2 Black XX nose kits. They also had a box that had numbers crossed out a bunch of times. The original box says Twenty lenses and they look like them to me. I added a pic if someone could possibly verify. I would be happy to trade them if we can get the lenses verified.

I knew I would find a good home for some of this stuff.
    Xx Twenty Lenses And Rubbers Gen1 - f967dc7c-2dd2-4c3c-b4f9-489a8682163a_zpse30ccda1.jpg

Xx Twenty Lenses And Rubbers Gen1 - photo2_zps46a63406.jpg

Lenses look good. A few imperfections on left lens near edges but most likely would not show when in frame.