• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX Twenty Nosepads (Black)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a pair of black nose pads for the XX Twenty.
Well, if you have only one that you can offer me, it's also ok, but then it has to be the right nose pad ;-)

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a brand new earsock/nose piece kit but shipping would be more than the kit itself.

I have a single nosepiece in my office - I will check which side it is and let you know.

I was missing those as well and called Oakley and they sent me some for free with no shipping charge!! :)

Thanks for the replies. Let's see what Oakster has laying around, if thats the one I need I'll be set and done :)
Calling Oakley is quite difficult here in Europe compared to Oakley in the States :-(

Still looking. Maybe if someone in the US who is able to contact HQ can help me like strain did this, I would be very grateful!

Username Hidden said:
Still looking. Maybe if someone in the US who is able to contact HQ can help me like strain did this, I would be very grateful!

I got ya. Do me a favor and post a pic of ur glasses so I make sure im asking for the right ones :).

There you go ;-)

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
There you go ;-)

Thanks a lot :)

Nice looking pair. Yeah ill see what Oakley HQ tells me. Ill give them a call and see what they say.

Last edited by a moderator: