• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX X-Metal 24k PRICE DROP!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD.
image1 (4).JPG

image3[1].JPG

image4[1].JPG

image6[1].JPG

image7[1].JPG

image8[1].JPG

image9[1].JPG

image10[1].JPG

untitled.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
They are 24k XX not Juliets. The Juliets are far more valuable.

Still a great pair of X-metals and you should have no problem finding a buyer for them here

Username Hidden said:
They are 24k XX not Juliets. The Juliets are far more valuable.
Cheers, my bad.

Username Hidden said:
Still a great pair of X-metals and you should have no problem finding a buyer for them here
They are new. The guy I am selling for is ex special forces who works as security for Film stars and billionaires. He was given them as a gift.

Username Hidden said:
They are new. The guy I am selling for is ex special forces who works as security for Film stars and billionaires. He was given them as a gift.

Must have been Frank that gave him those. He's both a film star AND a billionaire!

I think, knowing who gave it to him makes it more valuable, especially if the one who gave it is someone a buyer idolizes. ;)

Username Hidden said:
I think, knowing who gave it to him makes it more valuable, especially if the one who gave it is someone a buyer idolizes. ;)
He wouldn't tell me buddy. He has a confidentiality clause in his contracts. I know the system as I have done similar work. Not celeb ****, but a bit of freelancing.

I understand. glws

Username Hidden said:
If I asked him, it would be only here say. He is genuine. It doesn't matter, the XX are as new! Like brand new as they have never been worn!

Status
Not open for further replies.