• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX X Metal. Just Serviced.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all,
I'm selling an XX X Metal that's just been serviced by Oakley (receipt dated this week included) so it's factory tight with new rubber kit fitted.

Fitted with small nose and 15 temple rubber

The frame is in great condition with just the odd minor mark, looks to have had very little use so no shiny spots or wear marks on the X Metal finish and is in spotlessly clean condition.

The hinges are perfect and have a very firm stop in the closed position finishing well away from fouling on the orbitals.

It's a later model so it doesn't have a serial number.

The fitted lenses are aftermarket Polarized "ruby" look and are as new and scratch free and have a grey base and to me are o.k to look through.
Fit wise there is no movement or rattles but in one small area around one of the orbital breaks you sense that it's only just fitting into the lens groove.

The original Black Iridium lenses are included but are scratched and are probably best for displaying only.

Comes with softbag only plus the service receipt.

$300 NOW SOLD Including tracked, signed and insured shipping and paypal fees

If you'd rather have them without the aftermarket lenses then i'm happy to knock a small amount off the price.

Thanks for looking.

SAM_0001.JPG
SAM_0002.JPG
SAM_0003.JPG
SAM_0004.JPG
SAM_0005.JPG
SAM_0006.JPG
SAM_0009.JPG
SAM_0012.JPG
SAM_0013.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@YakuzaFloralGangsta

Btw @lee.s.b provides one of the best detailed info on the stuff he sells.What he states is what it actually is.Great member,fast shipping,great communication and great deals/ prices

Username Hidden said:
@YakuzaFloralGangsta

Btw @lee.s.b provides one of the best detailed info on the stuff he sells.What he states is what it actually is.Great member,fast shipping,great communication and great deals/ prices

Thanks Bro, PM sent to my Buddy from UK ;)

Damn that was fast. No time to think on these thing eh. Lol

That looks like a great deal. My wife would kill me though. :confused: Ugh

Now Sold, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.