• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX X-Metal Sapphire Iridium Polarized Custom Cut lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello everyone,

Today I have listed perfectly cut authentic pair of Oakley lenses. These are going to be great for the top shelf collector who's a perfectionist.

XX X metal lens pair w/ Sapphire iridium polarized, with no etching $115.

Second set sold jade iridium polarized

Both pair are brand new in box, both pair have been test mounted and fit one time. Fitment is guaranteed.

Free shipping in the United States, $5 upgrade for priority mail. International buyers are welcome PM me for price. Shipping is typically 30 to $35 for small flat rate box u.s. Priority Mail, I can declare a low-value if you prefer.

They are also listed on eBay for those who prefer to go through the global Shipping program there. I doubt that as it ships more slowly.

IMG_20160915_110558335_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160915_110626312.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Looks sweet!!!

PM sweet one ;)

Bump. Back on the market. These are perfect in every way folks.

Hey Chris! Are these still available? I've got a question for you. How do these compare to the Deep water Prizm? I'm mainly interested in light transmission (I know the sapphire are 20%, couldn't find the info on the Prizm) and reflectivity (yeah I know it's not a word...ha, ha). Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.