1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Hello everyone,

Today I have listed perfectly cut authentic pair of Oakley lenses. These are going to be great for the top shelf collector who's a perfectionist.

XX X metal lens pair w/ Sapphire iridium polarized, with no etching $115.

Second set sold jade iridium polarized

Both pair are brand new in box, both pair have been test mounted and fit one time. Fitment is guaranteed.

Free shipping in the United States, $5 upgrade for priority mail. International buyers are welcome PM me for price. Shipping is typically 30 to $35 for small flat rate box u.s. Priority Mail, I can declare a low-value if you prefer.

They are also listed on eBay for those who prefer to go through the global Shipping program there. I doubt that as it ships more slowly.

XX X-Metal Sapphire Iridium Polarized Custom Cut lenses - IMG_20160915_110558335_HDR.jpg XX X-Metal Sapphire Iridium Polarized Custom Cut lenses - IMG_20160915_110626312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/15/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looks sweet!!!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
    PM sweet one ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Back on the market. These are perfect in every way folks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Chris! Are these still available? I've got a question for you. How do these compare to the Deep water Prizm? I'm mainly interested in light transmission (I know the sapphire are 20%, couldn't find the info on the Prizm) and reflectivity (yeah I know it's not a word...ha, ha). Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thanks.