• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX XM

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Just picked this up off the World's biggest Marketplace..... Re-auctioned after the usual zero feedback jokers did their usual MO (not pay)
A Biker seller so a kindred spirit too which was a bonus👍
Asked the usual 64K $ question and was assured it was all good. Obviously got lost in translation as it arrived and the Flex Coupler probably the worst I've seen.
Haven't covered myself in Glory with Tune ups lately so tried to get in touch with @OakleyOneKenobi but decided to "meet the demons" & try & adopt the methodical approach required. As it turned out Mike was unable to turn them around quickly at present anyway & as I had a significant stash of Parts that sealed the deal for me to do them myself.

Considering the play, The Coupler came out in one piece surprisingly.......

And I patiently went about making them good again.....

Custom Cut Chrome Iridium lenses installed.

PXL_20230823_133117665.jpg

PXL_20230823_133133584.jpg

PXL_20230823_135615553.jpg

PXL_20230823_153103786.jpg

Just picked this up off the World's biggest Marketplace..... Re-auctioned after the usual zero feedback jokers did their usual MO (not pay)
A Biker seller so a kindred spirit too which was a bonus
Asked the usual 64K $ question and was assured it was all good. Obviously got lost in translation as it arrived and the Flex Coupler probably the worst I've seen.
Haven't covered myself in Glory with Tune ups lately so tried to get in touch with @OakleyOneKenobi but decided to "meet the demons" & try & adopt the methodical approach required. As it turned out Mike was unable to turn them around quickly at present anyway & as I had a significant stash of Parts that sealed the deal for me to do them myself.

View attachment 1079868

View attachment 1079869

View attachment 1079871

View attachment 1079872

A Biker seller so a kindred spirit too which was a bonus👍

View attachment 1079868

View attachment 1079869

View attachment 1079871

View attachment 1079872
Great job amigo!

Back