• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Yet another first X-Metal purchase Thread! Romeo 1

Mthebull

Oakley Expert
Won these on ebay, my first pair of x- metals. They had to be Romeos since I have a big head and these are the biggest in the xmetal line! Always wanted a pair so hopefully they'll fit ok. These will need some work I'm sure, a good cleaning, or possibly refinishing, new lenses,etc. . At first I thought they might be xmetal finish but now I'm not sure, what do you guys think.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

careful. they grow on you. those r nice! you have what I call the first gen non jordan r1s. they still have the square stems. oh and of course the lower serial.

Cool, thanks for the info. I didn't know about the square stems. Yeah I've been wanting a pair for a long time. Now that I broke the ice, I'm already thinking about finding a beater pair to polish .

this one a keeper , with low serial and still in a good conditions.congratz for your first time x-metals

Nice pick! One of my friends was checking that out to , good price to i thought for sure the low ser. would have drove the price much higher.

Latest Posts

Back