• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You gotta see this

Didn't this pair end once already?

They're legit - decent price at starting bid but a little pricey at the BIN price. Note there's not just some scratches on the lens, one of them is starting the spiderweb cracking related to the design flaw of R1s...

I wouldn't go over $600 but that's just me. I don't know how the market down-under compares to the US market...
I just have no idea if it will fit my small face. Hehe.

I just have no idea if it will fit my small face. Hehe.

$600 would be my limit on these.
If you're going to wear them then I'd recommend
getting some custom cut lenses, and try to preserve
the OEMs.

It's a lot of money if you're unsure of fit.
Romeos look crap on me, but I love the way they are made
and now I'm an addict.

Warning : You won't stop at just one pair :)

If you are in Sydney you can buy from us filthy Kiwis on Trademe.co.nz.
I picked up a pair of Plasma / Fire R1's last month for the equivalent of US$315.

Good luck with search.

Just need some advise. Thats all. Thanks
Although i agree with kronin 500 to 550 on those romeos only because im cheap lol but i think thats a fair price knowing that at once they were 300 bucks nib at most come one guys lets not over price these things i believe 100 percent increase of once it was pricing wise should be enough. Example romeo nib 300 fmv 600 to 700 today should be enough same with the juliets (limiteds and serialed, special releases)mars, penny, etc not crap x.

i send the OF link of the thread once to an overpriced XX in ebay, the guy realized the mistake after reading all the nasty comments berating his listing, so eventually he sold here somewhat. It works, sometimes ignorant people had someone tell them how greedy they really are or they are just off mark and dont know how to start. But i guess the later dont apply most of the time. They just want more money!

Back