• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You know you have xmetal fever when...

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
you have $2-300 disposable cash on you at all times just in case you find someone wearing metals so you can tell him/her to treat themselves to a new pair of Oakley's, and you can rake care of disposing of their old pair.
Can honestly say I have done this and only had luck once like 5 years ago... Need to start this again.

I wasn't bsing...

see!!

Screenshot_2014-12-29-00-28-57.png

... you are looking in dodgy places for an old optometrist's shop window hoping to find an old X metal case. if you find one, you practice in your head how to reach the subject of "is there a chance you used to carry old oakley glasses and a few dozen pairs might've been misplaced in the storage closet?"

It's taking over slowly. Pretty soon theres no stopping it all. :p

I've been getting them for some time; it's just a result of google tracking everything we do and using the info to make $$...

But somehow they figured out our two accounts were associated. We haven't linked anything on google + and I don't facebook. Perhaps they compared our originating IPs? I dunno...

I've been getting them for some time; it's just a result of google tracking everything we do and using the info to make $$...

But somehow they figured out our two accounts were associated. We haven't linked anything on google + and I don't facebook. Perhaps they compared our originating IPs? I dunno...
Dontcha just miss the times before computers/laptops/cellphones TECHNOLOGY? ;)

Back