• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You know you have xmetal fever when...

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
Dontcha just miss the times before computers/laptops/cellphones TECHNOLOGY? ;)

Yes and no - I love the fingertip-access to all the information that's out there, but I reminisce over the days when good parenting meant being kicked out the door and told to come back in three hours... go out and explore the world and interact with real people instead of experiencing it all through a LCD screen and emoticons... :D

Last edited:
Yes and no - I love the fingertip-access to all the information that's out there, but I reminisce over the days when good parenting meant being kicked out the door and told to come back in three hours... go out and explore the world and interact with real people instead of experiencing it all through a LCD screen emoticons... :D
It's called MMORPG! They can go out and explore mythical worlds with 49 year old dudes portrayed as "sexy" players... Valuable life lessons can be learned from any number of quests ;) all from the comfort of your chair!

The world is so screwed...

It's called MMORPG! They can go out and explore mythical worlds with 49 year old dudes portrayed as "sexy" players... Valuable life lessons can be learned from any number of quests ;) all from the comfort of your chair!

The world is so screwed...

Or you could compromise and be a LARPer... Live Action Role Player... :eek:

Back