• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You may only bump your thread every 48 hours

bean323

Oakley Expert
so cal
was checking my thread and noticed that if i did want to bump the thread that it was telling me:

(You may only bump your thread every 48 hours - Please see exchange rules)

and allowed for no choice. is that something new?

i hadn't posted prior to the 48 hr rule. (unless i am really bad at math).

just wondering.. thanks!!

was checking my thread and noticed that if i did want to bump the thread that it was telling me:

(You may only bump your thread every 48 hours - Please see exchange rules)

and allowed for no choice. is that something new?

i hadn't posted prior to the 48 hr rule. (unless i am really bad at math).

just wondering.. thanks!!
You must be bad at math. Wanna lend me $1000 and I'll pay you back in 17 equal installments of $50?

or i give you 1000 and you trade me a c6. seems fair.

:)

yea the posts were sat at 2pm and bumped on monday at 445 pm. thats 48+..

just never noticed it before not allow me to break the rules if i wanted to.

or i give you 1000 and you trade me a c6. seems fair.

:)

yea the posts were sat at 2pm and bumped on monday at 445 pm. thats 48+..

just never noticed it before not allow me to break the rules if i wanted to.
Its new. ;)

I'll take that trade. 100 in 270 installments will be just fine. :p

Last edited:
yea.. i know how to go around.. i knew the 48 hrs but until now you could bump it. (price change.. etc etc..).. looks like i will end up keeping the blue double tap... like i need 2.. lol..

thanks guys!!!

Yeah it's always been a rule but functionality to enforce it was implemented in late July IIRC.

Basically it prevents you (thread owner) from making two sequential posts within 48 hours. If someone else posts on the thread it unlocks it to allow you to reply.

I believe you can still edit your OP to reflect price drops, but as far as a price drop bump goes you still have to follow the 48 hour rule. That was debated quite a bit and concluded not to make an exception.

yea.. i know how to go around.. i knew the 48 hrs but until now you could bump it. (price change.. etc etc..).. looks like i will end up keeping the blue double tap... like i need 2.. lol..

thanks guys!!!

eBay! The forum lost the love for watches like the military lost the love for hazing. :(

Back