• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You Never Know

Very cool mate, personally I'd be frightened to death of going anywhere near my 24K's with a T6!!

The errant motions and scraches happen when I'm working on a pair and my wife comes in and just starts talking. Just starts talking...

Anybody else know what I'm talking about? Besides Frank I mean- he's impervious to this phenomenon.

The errant motions and scraches happen when I'm working on a pair and my wife comes in and just starts talking. Just starts talking...

Anybody else know what I'm talking about? Besides Frank I mean- he's impervious to this phenomenon.

lol.

Lookin good. That last pic of all 4 is pretty nice too. I just got some of those heads.

Phenomenon = the WIFE :laugh:

not much of a customs guy, but i have to admit, the ice lenses and blue rubbers on gold really bring out the two distinct hues. awesome job man!!!! very sweeeet!!!

Back