• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You spent HOW MUCH on sunglasses?!!

So I told my friends I'd be getting some Oakleys and then the first thing they ask is how much they are... so I tells them 195ish and they're like " :eek: WHAT?!!!! Why on earth are you spending that much on shades when you can get some for 10 bucks in a store down the road... " and then I showed them a pic of fuel cells and they're like "....they're plastic!!!" And now they think I'm insane because imma spend 195 bucks on some plastic sunglasses :(

What on earth do you say to that?
You are a bit crazy paying 195 for fuel cells.. You should be able to find them a lot of times around 100 or less depending what combo you want

Tell them to get a f***ing job that's what.

Every time I step out the house I'm wearing more than some cars' worth. That guy Frank. Man he got grocery bag full of eyewear — ask around. And that underwear he wears...Haters are peasants, don't you forget.

Even when I was still in school, I found a way. Bag/skip lunch, sell stuff, sell bodies. Yes, bodies and goat milk. $200 shades nbd, In fact, most legit users refuse to pay less than $200 because we're just too good for affordability.

Tell them to get a f***ing job that's what.

Every time I step out the house I'm wearing more than some cars' worth. That guy Frank. Man he got grocery bag full of eyewear — ask around. And that underwear he wears...Haters are peasants, don't you forget.

Even when I was still in school, I found a way. Bag/skip lunch, sell stuff, sell bodies. Yes, bodies and goat milk. $200 shades nbd, In fact, most legit users refuse to pay less than $200 because we're just too good for affordability.
:rofl:

You are a bit crazy paying 195 for fuel cells.. You should be able to find them a lot of times around 100 or less depending what combo you want

Cheapest I found with the Prizm lens I wanted (daily) was around 150ish I think and the frame wasn't what I wanted it to be so I figured if imma spend that much money, I may as well custom them and have EXACTLY what I want :)

Latest Posts

Back