• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You spent HOW MUCH on sunglasses?!!

How many do you own now? And why do you even buy them if you have no intention of wearing them.... that I dont understand lol isnt that like buying a car and never ever driving it?
I have a lot. I lost count after a certain number.

But yes it's kinda like that. I have bought cars and only driven them 2-3 times in a year too.

So you bought Turbines?

Yes :) they both looked extremely similar to me and so I decided to go for the bigger of the two cos they covered my face better :) I dont like looking around and being able to see under or around my lenses :) still though... the color options were kinda crappy. Also I wanted to get some spare lenses (maybe the fire polars) and according to the Oakley site you cant even get them seperately as a replacement lens :(

I have a lot. I lost count after a certain number.

But yes it's kinda like that. I have bought cars and only driven them 2-3 times in a year too.

I wish to have as much money as you guys some day lol it'd be great to be able to afford so many Oakleys you lose count and cars you barely ever drive lol

Yes :) they both looked extremely similar to me and so I decided to go for the bigger of the two cos they covered my face better :) I dont like looking around and being able to see under or around my lenses :) still though... the color options were kinda crappy. Also I wanted to get some spare lenses (maybe the fire polars) and according to the Oakley site you cant even get them seperately as a replacement lens :(
Try the DWPP lenses.

I wish to have as much money as you guys some day lol it'd be great to be able to afford so many Oakleys you lose count and cars you barely ever drive lol
Then again. I'm like a hermit. I never go out. :p

I stay inside in the dark all day

Back