• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Android Setup

I'm using Galaxy S3 with 4.1.2 firmware.
I have yet to really customize my phone and would probably go with GO launcher soon.
Downloaded this free weather app by GO and I had to uninstall it because of some inaccuracies.
Great app just waiting for an update from the developer.

Give Nova Launcher a try. I like it wayyy more than GO (which is good) mainly because it's super customizable.

I am sure there are other Android fans on here, but are any running any highly customized setups?

I am running AOKP Maguro Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on a Galaxy Nexus w/ Nova Launcher.

Did you root yours for the maguro jellybean?also try looking at tsf launcher or spb shell they're paid apps but also pretty customizable with 3d effects much fluid than go IMO.

Did you root yours for the maguro jellybean?also try looking at tsf launcher or spb shell they're paid apps but also pretty customizable with 3d effects much fluid than go IMO.

Yup it's rooted.

I'll have to try those out. Once I find one that I like I hate changing though because it takes me so long to get it how I like it lol.

Lol!. .true I just usually change when it gets boring. I Just hate reorganizing everything again and getting used to it again. On a different note,did you attempt overclocking the cpu and check its performance?

Lol!. .true I just usually change when it gets boring. I Just hate reorganizing everything again and getting used to it again. On a different note,did you attempt overclocking the cpu and check its performance?

I did a bit of overclocking, but I value battery life more than performance at this point. It was definitely snappy though.

I am looking at picking up a Nexus 4 once they become a bit more available. $299 for an unlocked, vanilla, top-tier phone is amazing.

I did a bit of overclocking, but I value battery life more than performance at this point. It was definitely snappy though.

I am looking at picking up a Nexus 4 once they become a bit more available. $299 for an unlocked, vanilla, top-tier phone is amazing.

Ditto, mine usually last a couple of days before another recharge. I'm aiming for the htc one x. But still a bit pricey at this point and Support is kinda limited from where I am though.

AOKP on my old DHD + Apex + 4ext + Beats Audio + Pure Widgets + Glasklart Icons + Switch Pro + HD Widget

Give Nova Launcher a try. I like it wayyy more than GO (which is good) mainly because it's super customizable.

Will give this one a try. GO has yet to update the app and It's taking them forever.
Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers!

Latest Posts

Back