• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Favorite Frogskin In Your Collection?

Mine will have to be my first pair of Frogs which was recent and they were the SE Bikes. There are ones I would love to have that would top those, but haven't had a chance to get them. Hopefully one day (SW Blue Chrome, Moda3, and Colette)

As i don't have anything rare...yet..i would have to say my favorite is the Jupiter Camo! My +red iridium is more of a blue/purple tint but the frame is out of this world!! Im a big fan of the fade frogskins and this just said Fade 2.0! Really awesome! Will post in action pics later :big_boss:

for me, it'll always be the MODA3..too bad there's no pic of me rocking them. damn.

p1020293o.jpg

They ok

primitive, blue bkrw, stpl, berrics, marine fade, rubber camo-violet, supreme 24k, supreme chrome, white city, satin gold-gold conference. however the one that stands out most for me is the blue chrome - blue SW (this is not the 24-145 pair)...the frame colour defies description and the rarity is beyond the normal limits. the only 3rd gen frogs i am missing are blends, valentines, petterson, bananabeat 1, 3 fragments, so maybe if i had those some would slip in as top favourites.

I only have one pair (as of today!) so I can now officially say, my favourite pair is my Jupiter Camo! haha
:biggrin:

Back