• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Favorite Rares And Whats Overhyped

AtmosPlease?

Oakley Beginner
Baltimore
Overhyped:
Whole EB series I can make these with the pairs in my collection
Dqm-cool but not as cool as the price
Gentei maybe not Overhyped but over priced
Stpl(I know a lot will disagree)
Primitive
B1b

Best:
Blends
Supremes
Moda
Bkrw blue not as much a fan of grey but still cool
Atmos
Cmons
APs cool because they are art, very few frames would I ever consider dropping that kind of coin on

This is all opinion, how does everyone else feel

STPL, Gentei, and Primitive should not be in the over hyped section if you ask me. The Supremes, for me, are over hyped, as are BEAMS and Medicom.

Stpl, bananas, 4 legs, Paul smith & trevor are over hyped

Antifreeze, supreme gold/chrome, blue chrome SW, most of the fades, dqm, moda3 are favorites

Supreme's are forsure overhyped, IMO the colorways aren't even that cool or unqiue. Gentei's aswell, just not a very practical frame if I ever wanted to use them outside of collecting. STPL's are just ehh no thanks.

Primitives are a super awesome piece though! And the sunday! Collab could easily be one my favorite rares of all time

Clearly this is opinion based but gold Chrome white city blue vs primitives or stpls? The supremes I listed maybe minus the blue all scream when you wear them.Primitives cost like 7 times more then the purple fade. That would be the definition of overhyped imo. I think medicom and beams are overpriced but not necessarily overhyped as they aren't brought up in the convo of cool frames often

Latest Posts

Back