• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Favorite Rares And Whats Overhyped

Thank you. But if you have 112 of the gen3 thats pretty awesome. I wish I was that close to having them all, I just get distracted by artisit series to easily.

I have to say the MODAs areone of the sweetest pair ever made. I know they are just splatter paint but they are flippin awesome.
I love the primitives also like Jono luckily I finally have a pair coming to meand should get them in the next week or so.

who doesn't like a Frogskins inspired by Metallica? ha! Ride the Lightning baby! the MODA was a long time grail of mine, and the feeling when i finally got them, was totally awesome! dude, even if we combined our collections, we won't even come close to RVF. all we have over him, are the APs perhaps? haha! oops. sorry for rubbing that in RVP. =)

who doesn't like a Frogskins inspired by Metallica? ha! Ride the Lightning baby! the MODA was a long time grail of mine, and the feeling when i finally got them, was totally awesome! dude, even if we combined our collections, we won't even come close to RVF. all we have over him, are the APs perhaps? haha! oops. sorry for rubbing that in RVP. =)

LMAO, no your not rubbing it in at all Jono, haha. I hope he can get a pair though and complete the collection cause that would be insane.
I think we all know of one other person who had done that at one time but his collection is no longer complete...but that was what 3 years ago or so?
My APs are stuck in my collection now and will never leave unless someone offered me an obscene amount for them.

Jono in regard to the primitives being associated with Metallica, in my opinion hurts their cool factor. Lars Ulrich and his battle against Napster was pretty much the uncoolest thing any musician could ever do. Music should be made and played because of love. The fact you get to make money off it is just bonus. This is why I respect most electro djs. Give their music out for free and make money playing shows. Plenty of them are living lavish lifestyles without ever selling a single cd.

Jono in regard to the primitives being associated with Metallica, in my opinion hurts their cool factor. Lars Ulrich and his battle against Napster was pretty much the uncoolest thing any musician could ever do. Music should be made and played because of love. The fact you get to make money off it is just bonus. This is why I respect most electro djs. Give their music out for free and make money playing shows. Plenty of them are living lavish lifestyles without ever selling a single cd.

fair enough dude. just me and that particular album which inspired the art on the Primitive microbag. \m/

Latest Posts

Back