• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your First Pair

My first pair was a pair of black/black iridium New Eye Jackets bought in 1999 that I had until 2005 due to an unfortunate tubing accident... :mad:

Somewhere in the Muskegon river, in Big Rapids, MI there is a dirty nasty ass fish swimming with my precious Eye Jackets...

Mumbo neon yellow with 67 lens in grey bought in 1989. Bought them in a local mall and went with the 67 lens as the hybrid and V lens styles didn't quite fit my face. Still have the box and glasses it to this date. The box is quite rare as Oakley changed the name to M Frame in 1990.

Razor blades back in early 90's...They should be packed somewhere. Really want to find those!!!

My first were an E-wire, still have them, don't ever wear them anymore but they are still in great shape. I remember not eating for a few days after I bought them, so broke!!

My first pair were five's crystal grey with grey lenses. I still have them will never get rid of them.

Latest Posts

Back