1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to trade a mint Leather Wrapped Straight Jacket for a nice Oakley Mars.... I have owned these since new but never wore them.... Leather is clean and all rubber dry..... No scratches on lenses..... Let's make a deal.....

Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - oaksj.jpg

Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - oaksj2.jpg

Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - oaksj3.jpg

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    I am.....BUT I don't want to look like I have a partial basketball wrapped around my face.....they're cool but just not my thing......I'm more interested in the huge Static Icon underneath them....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is the static O underneath it

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a desk or counter mat.... Kind of a thin pad....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have the box?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have several boxes of boxes.... I will look through them to see if this one is in there.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - oakbox.jpg Would the box look like this ??????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    is it the correct box?
    Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - IMG_20160816_070056931.jpg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked through all the boxes I have....About 100.... I usually kept the box..... I have no other straight jackets..... I will photograph the rest of the box and the contents.... Warranty card, microfiber bag and a few other papers and you.... Have some appointments this AM so as soon as I'm done.... Thanks.... And those are a nice pair of Mars you have there....Edit.... Here are some photos of the box and contents.... The salesmans card is from Ocean City NJ and looks to be 1999.....

Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - oakbox2.jpg

Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - oakbox3.jpg

Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped - oakbox4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/16/16