• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Workspace

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
Let's see what everyones work spaces look like.

Mine is a cluster****. I moved offices on Monday because I was tired of listening to people bitch and complain about their small (shared) offices. So I took what should be a reception area (We have no walk-in traffic so it's no big deal) and turned it into my area so the whiny babies could have a larger office to share. Aren't I nice?

You can see my old office directly in front of me.

My desk is now about half the size it was before...but I gained space for two filing cabinets so that's a huge bonus!

You can see my arsenal of applications that get the most use: Sage 50, Orologic NewWayService, Outlook and of course Chrome w/ OF open.

IMG_20130307_131554_zps6f919b5c.jpg

I Totally understand your crazy accent there. :tongue:
If ya ever wanna drop 20 pounds fast switch to water. I did that once while working in an office when I used to go through so much "pop" a day and it was insane!

hahah yup. I drink an admittedly insane amount of Diet Coke/Pepsi, Coke Zero etc. Yes I know the aspartame is slowly killing me, but I don't like the crazy amounts of sugar in regular pop (soda...not sure what your local dialect is lol.)

Diet sodas, ladies display cases.... I'm starting to worry about you Yeti!

My workspace will be up and running pretty soon here complete with the collection. Hopefully I have it done by the next time you're up the highway. Those lenses you'll hear from me tomorrow... Sorry for the delay.

Diet sodas, ladies display cases.... I'm starting to worry about you Yeti!

My workspace will be up and running pretty soon here complete with the collection. Hopefully I have it done by the next time you're up the highway. Those lenses you'll hear from me tomorrow... Sorry for the delay.

I ****ing knew I was going I was going to catch **** from someone over that hahaha.

No worries on the lenses, I hate to bother you so I try to space my reminder messages out as much as I can.

I'd love to see your setup once it's good to go. It'd probably be worth the trip just for that.

Yeti, you can remind me anytime! Don't ever feel bad - I get a little scattered sometimes!

Back