• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Zero .3P and Bob Head

You are right about that.. I have 2 pair and both new, and i wont be wearing them... had to be very careful just getting them in and out..... LOL...yes that be the 5

I dont know if i could wear this pair, but they are awesome. OT: Did use iphone 5 on this?

That 0.3p is amazing! Would love to get my hands on one of them if you plan to send them to another home!

Lol.... I do have two BNIB.... But to let these holy grail go... Would be next to impossible.... The .3p are so much harder to find than the .3.... Granddaughters college maybe someday could pry them loose. :cool:

is this one from e the bay? i rarely see them for sale let alone bnib

Yeah train, that be the one... But to my surprise goodfella said he had another put away.... The swell chap he is, he cut me the same deal. At way below market $$$$. He said that because I was wearing them, that made his decision to sell the second one to me.... Plus international cats were hounding him as why wouldn't he sell to them... Kinda think he was just wanting it done with.... I reaped }>)

Back