• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection (From 2011 - OLD)

Haha thanks guys. I don't like the Ice Iridium in those Splice's. They look so off lol. Don't have any black iridium lenses though :sad:

Hahaha well...I was still in college when I had that one. I remember saving every penny from my side job to get all of those pieces. Sold them all when I moved out after college and had to downsize to an apartment w/ my fiance at the time. I miss having many of those pieces though, so I made sure to get those "rarer" pieces first. Now that I have a "big boy job", it's good. I just make sure to fill the Oakley funds with sales from other things before digging into my wallet. Don't mind splurging once in awhile though ;)

Not sure if you can tell, but I still have that Ghost Text w/ White Icon Gascan!

Shocked you found this lol

Last edited:
Is there a way to lock this or remove it from the bumped area? I didn't realize I had this thread still from 2011. Don't mean to take up two areas in the collection forum. Sorry!

Back