• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zeiss Polarized Lenses On EBay

@pjd1234 is correct , however I am still working up the deal for actual Zeiss lenses. Once I have a price for the 8 base discs we can use them for any X Metal cut, and others. They are truly custom lens in whatever specs you want. Will be better quality optically than Oakley, how much so I am not sure and even then not sure if you can tell by your eyes. But, the scratch coating will be 1k times better and that will be the key to longevity.

@pjd1234 is correct , however I am still working up the deal for actual Zeiss lenses. Once I have a price for the 8 base discs we can use them for any X Metal cut, and others. They are truly custom lens in whatever specs you want. Will be better quality optically than Oakley, how much so I am not sure and even then not sure if you can tell by your eyes. But, the scratch coating will be 1k times better and that will be the key to longevity.
cant wait for those pics bro :cool-20:

just thought this might be of some interest to everyone.

Polarized Polycarbonate Lenses | Dynamic Labs Online

if you follow the link you'll notice that they sell zeiss blanks. You'll notice that base 8 discs are available polarized in grey, brown, and g15.

Base 6 blanks are available in blue, silver, green, red/orange, and orange/red.

I'm guessing Fuse Lenses gets their zeiss blanks from this site/supplier.

just thought this might be of some interest to everyone.

Polarized Polycarbonate Lenses | Dynamic Labs Online

if you follow the link you'll notice that they sell zeiss blanks. You'll notice that base 8 discs are available polarized in grey, brown, and g15.

Base 6 blanks are available in blue, silver, green, red/orange, and orange/red.

I'm guessing Fuse Lenses gets their zeiss blanks from this site/supplier.

Interesting, so if something like this is the case, I'm wondering who does the cutting and finish. The latter could actually ruin the optical quality if done poorly.

So this is a couple of years old. Has anyone here tried the latest fuse+zeiss lenses. I just purchased a set for my juliets because 1:$38 shipped 2: two years no questions warranty 3: 10% light transmission grey base color. 4: free returns if I don't like

So this is a couple of years old. Has anyone here tried the latest fuse+zeiss lenses. I just purchased a set for my juliets because 1:$38 shipped 2: two years no questions warranty 3: 10% light transmission grey base color. 4: free returns if I don't like

Some of us had. One poster put up a projector comparison and it was pretty good

I have a review up but in short form: optics seem nice, tint/color definition can be lacking depending on finish, the finish itself (both mirror/color consistency and cut) a is a step behind other aftermarket brands' premium offerings. I believe that's why their warranty + pricing is so. They take a shot at a hit-or-miss. I inquired about my set and never got a response. They're just laying around somewhere now.

If you land a good example it's a decent beater. I'd personally fork over the extra $12 or so and opt for Revant's HC3. Walleva's Mr. Shield was also pretty nice but they don't cover the Juliet yet.

Thank you very much for that information. I really really want a oem ice polarized.
Oakley will custom make ice lenses to fit your Juliet. You have to order from Oakley's prescription department, even if you are buying lenses with no prescription in them.
The drawback is that the lenses are expensive.
The advantages are that the lenses are OEM, are guaranteed to fit your Juliet, and you may enjoy clearer vision than you would get from any mass-produced lenses, because the optician you order from can tell Oakley to adjust the lenses to match the actual position of your eyes behind the Juliets

Latest Posts

Back