• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Zeke's Appreciation Giveaway !!!

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
Hello, folks!

Here's a little contest to give back to this great community ...

First, this all stems from the ordeal I went through this past spring, & the tons of support I received & help I was given with replacing a few "O" items that were lost/broken in the accident ... Now I want to give back. (If you do not know what I am referring to, feel free to catch up: - My/Our Disastrous TN Move ... (A Photo Essay) )

Well, ... here it goes!

I went to my O-Store Thanksgiving night to snag some stuff, ... HOW MUCH DID I SPEND?!

Member who guesses closest to the total I spent, without going over, will receive a new style Infinite Hero Micro Bag!

Want more?! Come within ONE DOLLAR, & you will win a NY Liberty Bag, too! Do not be afraid to use dollars & cents in your guesses ...

One guess per Member, & first to use a specific amount, has dibs on that guess.

Contest open to CONUS Members, & I will pay the shipping to the winner.

CONTEST ENDS AT 11:59PM ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3RD, 2015.

Obviously I will post a photo of the actual receipt at the end of the contest.

Contest dedicated to @Dyeraudio , @TheWannaBe , @i am rich , & @Dallas O Hog ... among others.

IH Bag 001.jpg
Liberty Bag 001.jpg

* These photos are from other sources, & are not mine ... *

Last edited:
I'm gonna say that you actually returned something, so you ended up with a net purchase of -$241.76.

If that somehow turns out to be correct, please fill the microbags with gold before sending.

Back