1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My second pair of Oakleys I ever bought got tried on by a friend a couple of months ago. They unfortunately got cracked right down the middle!!! :( Pretty sure these are irreparable, but if you know how to get these repaired, please let me know!!!

Willing to pay up to USD270. Lenses must be at least 8/10.

Looking to buy either:-

Model: Zero 0.3
    Colorway: Brush / Black Iridium
    Family: Zero
    SKU: 05-103
    Date: 1993-1999

Or
    Frame: Brush
    Lens: Black Iridium
    Family: Zero
    SKU: 05-109
    Date: 1993-1999

P.S. In case you're wondering, the mirror on the right lens is a Cycleaware Viewpoint stick on rearview mirror....and yes, it works like a dream for bikers!! Doesn't give you shaky vision like other attached rear vision mirrors. Only suits certain sunglasses which have extended "real estate" out laterally (otherwise you won't be able to see past your cheek or it will actually obstruct vision!!).

Zero 0.3 or Zero 0.3 p - Zero 0.3 - 1.jpg Zero 0.3 or Zero 0.3 p - Zero 0.3 Cracked - 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh Geez! That had to hurt. You guys still friends? Lol.

Anonymous likes this.