1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking to trade a couple of pairs sitting around that I don't wear at all. Have a pair of South Africa Batwolfs, look brand new, but have been worn a few times. Icons have been switched out, but have the originals. Come with box and SA micro bag. Pics made them look real dirty for some reason, think it was the flash. Second pair is a pair of old school zeros. These have def. been worn, but the lenses look to be in good shape, pictures should speak for the shape. Any additional questions please let me know. Can take more pics as well. Looking to trade for a pair of jawbones, radars, radarlocks, fuel cells, gascans.

Zeros And Batwolfs - 20130421_141933_zps5ed0f877.jpg
    Zeros And Batwolfs - 20130531_115747_zps2be46ec5.jpg
    Zeros And Batwolfs - 20130531_115801_zps7308fc32.jpg
    Zeros And Batwolfs - 20130531_115816_zps3787e64a.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed on zero

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

returned all pms, would also be interested in a pair of m-frames possibly. Would really like a pair of white radars/radarlocks, MLB fuel cells, All Star fuel cells, white frame jawbones, all black jawbones, carbon jawbones....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back up, some interest but no responses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of messages but no follow through. Back up top

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had an issue with notifications going to spam...got it fixed so if still interested let me know. Picked up some other gascans and fuel cells so no longer looking for those.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Sell the zero?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All messages returned, both still herr

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would love to trade these!