• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Zeros And Batwolfs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade a couple of pairs sitting around that I don't wear at all. Have a pair of South Africa Batwolfs, look brand new, but have been worn a few times. Icons have been switched out, but have the originals. Come with box and SA micro bag. Pics made them look real dirty for some reason, think it was the flash. Second pair is a pair of old school zeros. These have def. been worn, but the lenses look to be in good shape, pictures should speak for the shape. Any additional questions please let me know. Can take more pics as well. Looking to trade for a pair of jawbones, radars, radarlocks, fuel cells, gascans.

20130421_141933_zps5ed0f877.jpg
20130531_115747_zps2be46ec5.jpg
20130531_115801_zps7308fc32.jpg
20130531_115816_zps3787e64a.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pmed on zero

returned all pms, would also be interested in a pair of m-frames possibly. Would really like a pair of white radars/radarlocks, MLB fuel cells, All Star fuel cells, white frame jawbones, all black jawbones, carbon jawbones....

Back up, some interest but no responses.

Pm sent

Lots of messages but no follow through. Back up top

Had an issue with notifications going to spam...got it fixed so if still interested let me know. Picked up some other gascans and fuel cells so no longer looking for those.

Sell the zero?

All messages returned, both still herr

would love to trade these!