• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zero's Came In Today!

O's & J's

I am Jim Jannard...
I decided to start collecting Zero's and hopefully Subzero's. These are my first two finds. Still learning the whole Zero world but I believe these to be zero 0.4 , please excuse me if I'm incorrect. One has a tiny scratch on the lens and the other is pristine and came with a new OEM box of earaocks. Can't wait to add some more. Planet X is high on the list. Thanks for looking :)

IMG_20160321_143905251_HDR.jpg

Great Price + Ebay is a rare combo, so you get an even BIGGER congrats. :cool-20:

The Sub Zeros always make me do a double take.

Great Price + Ebay is a rare combo, so you get an even BIGGER congrats. :cool-20:

The Sub Zeros always make me do a double take.

Sub zero's are not easy to find now days. Not in decent shape. The hunt continues. Lol.

Sub zero's are not easy to find now days. Not in decent shape. The hunt continues. Lol.

Ummmm... Yeah. Haven't you heard?

Govt. crack down. It is a federal crime to posess or attempt to possess Oakley Zeros and there are stiffer fines and punishments for the Sub Zeros.

You may want to unload those PRONTO. I may know someone who can help you with that. Hit me up on PM. Also if you manage to locate any Planet X or other Subs, report them to me....

... Better yet, take them off the market THEN send them my way :spiteful:

Back