• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zero's Came In Today!

Ummmm... Yeah. Haven't you heard?

Govt. crack down. It is a federal crime to posess or attempt to possess Oakley Zeros and there are stiffer fines and punishments for the Sub Zeros.

You may want to unload those PRONTO. I may know someone who can help you with that. Hit me up on PM. Also if you manage to locate any Planet X or other Subs, report them to me....

... Better yet, take them off the market THEN send them my way :spiteful:
Uh oh... I better hide these with the rest of my contraban. Lol!!

@Xs and Os Go get 'em brother! I'd love a pair or 3 but haven't been able to notice any yet.. Even have some shelf space reserved for some subs! Good luck and keep posting when you get them!

@Xs and Os Go get 'em brother! I'd love a pair or 3 but haven't been able to notice any yet.. Even have some shelf space reserved for some subs! Good luck and keep posting when you get them!

Thanks @cyclerdoug these are going to be one of my main focus' of my collection. They are really cool. I remember when I was young I had a few Oakley's, a couple frogs and an M frame and the subzero came out!! My god!!! I wanted it so damn bad!! Haha. I didn't have money for them then. I have to make up for my lack of funds then. Lol!!! I found a 0.2 today locally.... So damn tempting.

Back