• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zeros On Ebay With No Bids?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
This auction just ended for a pair of 0.4 in what looks like great condition, albeit no box, etc. But they ended without bringing a single bid. something wrong with them? Incorrect listing? Just curious since I see most zeroes of any variety going like steak in a pirhana tank. I almost wish I bid, but I figured they'd be sniped

Item 190682976174

I've come across a bunch of 0.4 and 0.4 squared lately... I think they didn't sell due to market saturation.

I've been watching a few pairs of Zeros myself...

i think the guy screwed himself by having a terrible title. not that i was looking for those in particular, but he put .04 instead of 0.4 and he didn't even put "zero" in the title. i never would have found those if i was searching for a zero 0.4. he has good feedback too. i would say those didn't sell due to his error setting up the auction, and also yea, there's a decent amount of zeros for sale on ebay.

Those are new zero .4's, which $80 is decent but around the going rate. New zeros are fairly common. Now for original .4's that is a different matter, much more difficult to find. Plus they are often misidentified as the original zero line had many different variations, and it can be difficult to distinguish between some of them.

Back