• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zombie Gascans From Here?

That guy is always selling water transfer gascans. I think he posted on here once a while ago. They look kind of cool but I will just get some done my self if I want for 100 bucks.

I've always wondered if that guy actually sells any of his glasses. Take a $70 pair of regular GasCans, spend $35 on water transfer and try to sell for $350.

That guy is always selling water transfer gascans. I think he posted on here once a while ago. They look kind of cool but I will just get some done my self if I want for 100 bucks.
100 bucks is alot, unless you have to buy the glasses) you can get these done for 35.00 with undercoat and finishing.(and custom painted icons to match them) he is way off base on his pricing. if anybody wants some like this done, let me know send them to me and ill get them done for you for 35.00 and it is a week turnaround time.or you can contact me and ill give you the companys info that i use and you can get them done.

100 bucks is alot, unless you have to buy the glasses) you can get these done for 35.00 with undercoat and finishing.(and custom painted icons to match them) he is way off base on his pricing. if anybody wants some like this done, let me know send them to me and ill get them done for you for 35.00 and it is a week turnaround time.or you can contact me and ill give you the companys info that i use and you can get them done.
Yeah lol that was a quote with buying the glasses included.

How durable is it?

Latest Posts

Back