• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zombie55's Oil Rig Collection

If you come across any spare holiday edition Oil Rigs please let me know.

i'll try, there very temping to pass up myself, i just won two matte clear off of ebay this week, so that puts me at
3 frost blue
5 matte clear
1 matte black text

What the heck your hoarding the holiday edition. Holidays are about giving not hoarding lol. Send me a pm with how much you want for an Oil Rig holiday set. I would love to buy a set and say that I bought it from the King of Oil Rig. Also, please elaborate on condition of both lens and frame and whether the boxes are available. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

that collection is sick I wish I hade that many Oakleys like u I want to be like u went I grow up lo

Question on Oil Rigs.

You say Oil Rig I and Oil Rig II. I noticed the first 5 pair in the front row (closest to us as we sit and look at pi) have the small O and the others have the big O. I always thought the ones with the small O were fakes. Everytime I see those on Ebay they're like 30 bucks and I was 100% sure they're fakes. Is this true or did they really have I and II's?