• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zombie55's Oil Rig Collection

There 1 and 2s smaller flatter Os are gen 1 oil rigs. Larger castle Os are gen 2. There were ab a year or two between the release

If it helps:

OR 1 - O-Review

OR 2 - O-Review

Thank herbsley
Also reference to the oil rigs being fake the first thing to check is the lenses most fake oil rigs have the word oakey to pertray oakley across the part of the lens that crosses the nose. That's the for sure give away. Second I always try to look for a oakley serial number or the MPH mark. Third I've noticed that on the fake oil rigs the castle O icon on the oil rig II seem to be more risen than the real oil rig. At a closer look just something doesn't seem to be right with it. Third, knowing your color ways (which I review can be a great reference) but a lot of fakes are no brainer bc oakley did not come up with that color way. Ex: blue frame red icon. But if you would ever like me to check out a pair for you just let me know send some pics

Good replies guys, thanks. I always thought those were fakes, thanks for clearing that up. One more thing....I just saw Oil Drums on Ebay today for the first time. Not sure if I am big on them. Anybody have them? How do they look?

Good replies guys, thanks. I always thought those were fakes, thanks for clearing that up. One more thing....I just saw Oil Drums on Ebay today for the first time. Not sure if I am big on them. Anybody have them? How do they look?

bigger is better....