• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zone Optics on ebay, poor poor poor service.

bigd003

Oakley Expert
USA
I was going to buy some specs from them on ebay, until whoever it is that runs their ebay account and answers the messages berated me for asking about included items, and whether or not the item was NIB, LNIB, BNISB... (new in box, like new in box, or brand new in sealed box). My question was never answered, I was told to read the description which I did prior to my questions and was generally berated and told that I was wasting the sellers time by asking questions. The seller went on to tell me how many items they sell, and other extraneous information... which I already knew because I do my due diligence on any seller prior to purchase. I thought this was funny, mostly due to one of the several negative feedbacks this seller had accrued being a statement about poor communication and customer service.

After a couple attempts at asking my question without an answer, I gave up. I just wanted to know if the item came in a sealed box, or if was opened up for some reason- not whether or not they were the biggest seller of oakley glasses on ebay! WTF

I tried buying an Oakley Madman yesterday for myself and had saved 2 colors. I accidentally ordered the wrong color but immediately cancelled it after realizing my mistake as this order was a birthday gift for my friend who really wanted that pair of glasses in that particular lens color.
This "zone optics" seller completely blocked me after that and prevented me from reordering an Oakley Madman in a different lens color.
This seller needs to be reported to Ebay. You cannot treat customers like that for silly reasons like reodering different pair.
His anger is justified if I had attempted to cancel it while they were shipping. I completely would support that.
One of the worst experiences ever on Ebay. Such sellers ruin the shopping experience.

Back