Before somebody replies with "these are not new" I want you to know that I always do my bit of research and I can confirm that these sunglasses are in fact new and have yet to be "officially released" by Oakley. I know that copies of Anoraks are floating around already on this...
Just saw this special edition Holbrook pop-up on the internet. It’s called “Raceworn Green”. I’m not sure what “raceworn” means but I like the green. Model number is OO 9102 9102I6, lenses are Prizm Jade Polarized. I like them
I always keep one pair of sunglasses in my car… in case i forget to take the sunglasses I have for daily use with me.
I have this criteria for these driving glasses:
1. Must be polarized for those days when the roads are wet
2. Must shield eyes well enough in bright sunlight
3. Must have...
The frame has been polished with no discolorations or dark spots.
Mirror Finish!! 9/10 rating to be safe
Serial number was preserved
The lenses are jade iridium with 8.75 curvature from fast jacket as it has small display scratches that doesnt affects vision. 9/10
Rubbers & Gaskets: Mint...
5. Chainlink Gray Polarized- These have a tiny scratch on the left lense out of sight. It is very minimal.9/10 $65
4. Chainlink Bronze Polarized- These are perfect. Never used.10/10 $70
1. Chainlink Ice Iridium- These are perfect. Never used. 10/10 $55
2. Chainlink Jade Iridium- these are...
I have an old Oakley frame ( pewter color) from 1999 or 2000 which I cannot identify and need replacement lenses.
I am attaching a picture of the old lenses with reference dimensions. Can you identify the model and suggest a replacement ?
from 1999 or 2000 which I cannot identify and need...