• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

00 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses

Bronzefunk

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wes-syde, Cali
for anyone that wants/likes 00 black Iridium Polarized lenses
i just saw the several replacement lenses are back in stock at oakley.com

http://www.oakley.com/en/search?text=Oo+Black+Iridium+

according to the lenses donor list the flak will cut for Penny/Juliet

I'm guessing they found old stock and are clearing it out, but thats just my guess.
Its not available for any of the newer frames and already some are listing as low stock.

Yep....I ordered 2 pairs. They only sent me one!! The other is on back order with NO eta. Called Oakley up and gave them hell because they still had them up for sale on the website! Now they are down. I told them what they did was sloppy and they shouldn't sell what they don't have. To make a rather long story short, I called them....they located an O store in another state that had them in stock, and are overnighting them to my local O store for me to pick up on Friday. There are a few places on line that I see them for sale....but not sure if they are in stock. I'll be looking for OO red next. Thanks for the heads up, these lenses are very much in demand according to Oakley! ;)

Oh I'm getting the second pair bro, they are sending it from one O store to my local O store to pick up tmro. But hey, thanks for offering. If you want, you can hook me up with that chrome irid polar Big Taco!! ;) He said he had it, than said it was gone. Ugh....

Oh I'm getting the second pair bro, they are sending it from one O store to my local O store to pick up tmro. But hey, thanks for offering. If you want, you can hook me up with that chrome irid polar Big Taco!! ;) He said he had it, than said it was gone. Ugh....

I ended up backing out of that purchase, I had some car issues deplete my funds before I could pay for them. I hate to offer funds and back out but seller was cool about it.

Back