• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

04-106 Mars Emerald SGH exclusive discussion

Never had a home made label so I don't know any for sure way to tell. I do know this, do NOT ship to an unverified address. For any reason. Period. You're sure to get ****ed.

Kinda pisses me off that a zero won it and probably won't complete. I watched those all week!

Well, to be hi est,I'm not too mad about this one as it didn't meet my expectations by far (the last one that went complete on ebay was sold for 350€ more than this one and the box was not matching!)

On the xx, I noticed 2 "0 profile" bidders with very similar names making the prices go up (to 800+€ while I didn't fond à buyer the week before for a bin at 600) and asking me to ship to Brazil, that all will be good, etc. In a very bad english...Had to cancel both of their bids!

À Closer picture of the label .
The black marker on the left was from before I got them...Probably the price tag

image.jpg

You can put limits to which countries you ship eliminating people from Brazil bidding.

I don't usually put things up on auction, I know what I want for it so I put a buy it now a little bit higher to give buyers room to haggle me down and still get what I want. I let it go until cancelled, someone will buy it eventually.

You can put limits to which countries you ship eliminating people from Brazil bidding.

I don't usually put things up on auction, I know what I want for it so I put a buy it now a little bit higher to give buyers room to haggle me down and still get what I want. I let it go until cancelled, someone will buy it eventually.

I found the option to limit the shipping places after the auctions was up. It didn't eliminate prior bidding though...

Then again, if you have the ability to make a fake label, why make it different than the real ones?
That doesn't make sense...

Likely the same reason fake sunglasses are suppose to look like regular Oakleys but end up having cues that collectors can tell is fake. Intention is there but execution is not. There were some fake labels shown on the O Review years back and some were hilariously bad.

After having gone to where my Ruby Mars are stored, I can honestly say mine don't match either..........say 7826 on the box.

finding matching frame to either of your boxes would be sweet, but most likely chances of that are like hitting the lottery.. if it's out there more then likley just rocking reg lenses and not known as emerald frame. THIS IS ONLY A THEORY! I figure Oakley made boxes first for sgh exclusive had frames set a side, but someone made A mistake and used them for regular run as they had boxes matching for those frames too already .. so really one frame for two boxes matching, for the mars emerald to be complete