• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

04-106 Mars Emerald SGH exclusive discussion

Not saying your wrong, they had a few shops that sold Oakley glasses, I was just saying they never had an official O-store itself until about three years ago. The only O-stores we had until that one opened was Lakewood and Denver.

Very good then. You sound more sure of yourself than I of myself. And I do not remember if it was an "official" store, just that there was a s*** load of Oakley garb.
Thanks for clarifying.

Just revisiting this thread. Seems the labels vary a lot depending, my ruby is XM, there's M, P, A, and B, though never A and B on a variant Mars. I have even seen different "number" fonts and dashes instead of the little "tilde". I have seen the same font size through out but also larger font on top smaller on bottom. Square lables, and rectangular lables. Lager lables and smaller lables. Seems weird that there is SO much variation in the old style labels. Not for me to question, just observing.

Just revisiting this thread. Seems the labels vary a lot depending, my ruby is XM, there's M, P, A, and B, though never A and B on a variant Mars. I have even seen different "number" fonts and dashes instead of the little "tilde". I have seen the same font size through out but also larger font on top smaller on bottom. Square lables, and rectangular lables. Lager lables and smaller lables. Seems weird that there is SO much variation in the old style labels. Not for me to question, just observing.
You’re not the only one confused lol. I decided a long time ago that there was no rhyme or reason to it. They used what they had available at the time.

Back