• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 04-145 24K XX Last generation

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hens teeth
I have one of that hens teeth :grin: New pair with the new coin. Never seen one since I bought them.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have one of that hens teeth :grin: New pair with the new coin. Never seen one since I bought them.
Never seen one for sale

The one I have is the only one I have seen wicked. I got them from Germany on fee bay. They are one of the pairs you hang onto when new like they are but, always open to some crazy offer lol.

Username Hidden said:
The one I have is the only one I have seen wicked. I got them from Germany on fee bay. They are one of the pairs you hang onto when new like they are but, always open to some crazy offer lol.
If I was guessing, I would think these would sell for ~$600.00

Username Hidden said:
I guess that would depend on the pair that is offered to me and the condition that they are in! These might be in the grips of many, but, by no means rare! Personally, I value all of my complete first gen sets more than the last gen. However; this isn’t the case for everybody! I suppose if they were in perfect condition they could fetch a solid $200-225. 🤷‍♂️😂

Is this a serious evaluation. If you can find them that cheap I’ll buy 15 pairs at 225$. IMO complete forth gen mint are worth 450-550 depending on the buyer

You might as well take down your post looming for prices like that, because i

Username Hidden said:

Id say 450-500 for 4th gen

Username Hidden said:
Id say 450-500 for 4th gen
WOW, flipper with a lower price!!
Ever seen one sell?

Username Hidden said:
I paid more than that buddy. If a plasma XX new can sell on here for $1000 as I have seen then these are even rare. Not that I would put them up for that. Might just keep them in my cabinet. Hate selling the new stuff, frickin hard to find these days.

Username Hidden said:
WOW, flipper with a lower price!!
Ever seen one sell?

Flip flop a flippity flip flip flop I don’t wanna stop :p

Yes sir. Locally a few.

Username Hidden said:
I paid more than that buddy. If a plasma XX new can sell on here for $1000 as I have seen then these are even rare. Not that I would put them up for that. Might just keep them in my cabinet. Hate selling the new stuff, frickin hard to find these days.

Damn 1000 for a plasma XX