• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1.4 BILLION Powerball

OK who bought a ticket I know the odds are horrific but $2.00 for the chance I think is worth it
This guy I know told me his mother in law woke up in the middle of the night from a dream. She said it was about "Frank". They were like :shock: What you dreaming about Frank for???? :spiteful:
She said I dreamt that Frank won the Powerball!

So what does he do? He calls me and said MOTHER ****** GO PLAY THE POWERBALL!!!!!!!!

That was last week on Tuesday. I have already dropped some cash on the last 2 drawings. I didn't win.....ready to go smack his mother. :rofl:

But I'm gonna keep playing now cause old lady dreams aren't something you wanna crush. :p

This guy I know told me his mother in law woke up in the middle of the night from a dream. She said it was about "Frank". They were like :shock: What you dreaming about Frank for???? :spiteful:
She said I dreamt that Frank won the Powerball!

So what does he do? He calls me and said MOTHER ****** GO PLAY THE POWERBALL!!!!!!!!

That was last week on Tuesday. I have already dropped some cash on the last 2 drawings. I didn't win.....ready to go smack his mother. :rofl:

But I'm gonna keep playing now cause old lady dreams aren't something you wanna crush. :p

If you win don't forget about me :D

Back