• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1 Checklist Ticked....XX Tio2

Maul

Oakley Beginner
Singapore
Appreciate Mr.T for letting go his beloved Gen2 XX Tio2 after much persuasion though. A nice gentleman to deal with.

Fulfilled one of my many X babies to own...!

SAM_0198.jpg

SAM_0187.jpg

SAM_0191.jpg

SAM_0179.jpg

A beautiful pair of glasses, I love mine. Wish I had polarized lenses, but love them just the same. I think they are the flagship model of the X-Metal line.

Sweet pair, congrats! I bought these to complete the XX colorways and wound up loving the Tio2 pair the most. Paid through the nose for a complete set with box, but feel justified in that I wear these often.

Not trying to call you out, but isn't this the same pair you had x-man refinished based on your post here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/the-x-man-customs-corner.14085/page-45#post-228077

If I remember right, forum members in Singapore called you out because you were trying to pass that refinished pair as a genuine TiO2 on a local ad in Singapore.

If by any chance that I'm wrong, then nice pick-up you got there.
This is an authentic pair acquired 1 week back from an OF member.

Anyway, correction is to be made here: it was not my intention to pass a refinished pair from Xman as a genuine pair to be advertised for sale. It was purely a mistake made on the title heading or title choice which i have not made crystal clear and people is too quick to pin point and assume a fraud sale is in place. I do remembered i was very stressed over this issue and i made an official appology in OF stating my point of view. Back then, i acknowledged my mistake for inaccurate posting and the intention is not to decieve and/or my conscience is clear.

I may provide reference from pass dealing on items i sold to my customers and they can vouch for my honesty in past dealing. Even weeks after, i made an effort to call them up to check on them and the stuffs i sold to them. Nuff said on my point of view, hope this topic will not be called out again for discussion. Thanks for your attention in reading my thought.